We work closely with our clients to understand their goals for instructional design. Our teams combine depth of knowledge in the education sector and its intersections with other areas of global development such as gender, health, and business/entrepreneurship with teaching and learning expertise. Thus, our teams create innovative, useful, and effective curriculum, toolkits, and training for use around the globe.
Our capabilities include products that enable face-to-face training, online training, facilitator’s guides, and presentation slides and guides. These products employ a range of software and delivery devices from PowerPoint to interactive PDFs to learning management system (LMS) and content management system (CMS) platforms.
Some elements of our Instructional Design work have been:
- Apply teaching and learning approach to diverse development needs and thematic areas
- Determine scope and sequence for learning objectives, lessons, and facilitator’s role
- Create why, what, and how toolkit for development professionals worldwide to improve gender integration and program effectiveness
- Improve data collection with clear, field-tested training guidance for worldwide use
- Work with core and field teams to integrate business and other subject matter content with literacy learning
- Design engaging and digestible curriculum templates for diverse global contexts
- Ensure interactive and participatory elements are integrated into workshops and training sessions